Lot of people have been asking about my hobbies and what do I usually do during the days. Well I decided to share some pictures and tell a little bit about my everyday life here in Berlin.
1. Yesterday we decided to build a fort out of blankets. I'm not quite sure how we came up with this idea, but I guess we both felt like hiding from something. Anyway it came out really nice but at night it fell down. I also forgot a chocolate bar into our bed and in the morning my pillow was full of chocolate. Well at least I slept well and had nice dreams hah. Alex said that at night I told him that he is too hairy. Its so funny, but I remember his hair was on my face or something. Well anyways now we fixed the fort and its even better than it was before.
2. On Saturday we went to the cafeteria where Alex is working. They were throwing things out so I took some pies and sweet things. Sadly I finished all the brownies already...So delicious with coffee!
3. Alex went to the supermarket and what did he buy: whiskey, a beer, mineral water&coke(goes with the whiskey), napkins, Red bull and candy. I found his shopping very funny so I had to take a picture. At night some of Alex's friends came here to play poker and I went upstairs to hang out with Hiram and some friends.
4. Today I was doing laundry and because I didn't know how to wash this new dress, I had to wash it by myself. The dress is from Oasap.com and its one of my new favorites.
1.On Thursday I was eating strawberries and reading a book.
2. The view from my work is something like this: Fernsehturm and the S-bahn station. It looks very pretty in the evening when the sun is going down. That picture is taken from outside not inside the mall though.
3. A regular night here in our house. I was making pizza and our living room was full of Swedish hipsters. Well there was also one guy from France and one from Norway and ofc Alex and Rene both from Mexico. I went to sleep before anyone else, like always. Very rarely I stay up after 2am these days. And if someone is wondering about that huge wine bottle, Hiram brought it from Italy.
4. Alex making lemonade with a mustache and a beard. After that he had only a mustache and I really liked it, looked so naughty in a funny way. Now when he shaved everything he looks so much younger, like a little boy. With a beard or not, he's still always cute.