1. Tease the middle part of your hair a little bit to get more volume. This is not necessary, if you don't like teasing your hair.
2. Tie your hair up and make a loop.
3. Pull random sections to make the bun more messy and relaxed.
4. Add a hair accessory for a fancier look.
1&2. Bobby pin your hair to the other side. Then french braid it, if you don't know how to french braid there is tons of good tutorials in Youtube.
3. Pin the braid up. If you have really long hair you can wrap it around your head as well.
4. Add a hair accessory or just leave it simple.
Low ballet bun (for this look you need a hair donut)
1. Make a low ponytail. I usually do it a little bit on the other side of my head.
2. Pull your hair trough the donut.
3. Wrap your hair around the donut, until you cover it completely. Then tuck your hair inside of it.
4. Secure it with bobby pins.
There you go! Hope someone found these useful:-)
Suomennan ohjeet myöhemmin:)